An interactive play space developed to energise an underdeveloped area within the school.

The flower heads were made by the pupils, working in clay, then cast in concrete (in plastic flower pots).  The brown fence was also painted by the pupils. I built in a low – key ‘educational’ element to the environment (blackboard areas for the pupils’ own drawings; shapes; colours; scale, and textural numbers and alphabet for rubbings. I made the flower stems from rope and tile cement. The mural was painted in acrylic paint.






Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *